Lots of adventures are possible in a day or less, ideal if you also need to do normal weekend things.
Lots of these are around Bristol as this is where I tend to take my one day adventures from!
- High points, great cake and interesting characters in Glastonbury
- Great for a longer day, beautiful hills and open skies
- Probably not both in one day but two areas for great pub walks
- Tip top day tripping destination, beautiful architecture and ancient history
- Lovely half day ride from Bristol
- A fantastic pub based walk with a visit to Goblin Combe – what could be better!
- Lovely combination of walking, ancient monuments and, on the day we visited, lots of rain!